Thursday, November 8, 2007

#23 The end....

Ha Ha I made it!!

I've enjoyed the Learning 2.0 experience, although it has been difficult to time manage with lots of other things going on at work. Learning 2.0 become a lunch time pass time for a while :-)

My favourite part of the learning 2.0 program was learning about technology on the internet that I didn't have the faintest clue existed like RSS feeds, Zoho and Technorati. I feel that the learning 2.0 program has given me more confidence in assisting library customers with internet queries. Its also opened my eyes to just how much the internet can help me with.

1 comment:

Yarra Plenty Library Regional Library said...

Congratulations on completing the Learning 2.0 program.
I hope it will give you the confidence to explore web 2.0 further.

Lynette